PHOSFOE© phosphate Remover is the number one choice for your Aquarium or Pond.
*The 15KG sacks are supplied in woven polypropylene sacks and are often bought for use in Natural Swimming ponds/pools in the phosphate binder chamber as part of the filter process.
High quality phosphate remover effectively removes phosphates, silicates and other heavy metals from your Aquarium and pond helping prevent the growth of undesirable algae. Supplied in a recyclable stand up pouch for compact storage.
Instructions for Use
- Use between 50 and 100ml (50g) of phosphate remover per 100 litres of tank water.
- Replace every 4 weeks or during rise of phosphate levels in your aquarium.
- Do not overdose, little and often is better than a large amount with a sudden drop in PO4 Levels.
- Ideal PO4 between 0.02 – .04ppm
- Can be used in a fluidised reactor or used with a mesh bag.
- Rinsing before use is recommended but not compulsory. Brown dust is not harmful to the aquatic life of your tank.
For Aquarium & Pond use only, not for human consumption.